Seaming Machine for Curved Panels
Schlebach Spider Seamer
The new, lightweight, and compact SPIDER universal seaming machine is designed for seaming a single lock (90°) or double lock (180°) seam in one operation. It can be used with both straight and curved panels from a radius of 24”. Pre-profiled panels from the Schlebach profiling machine series are required. The machine can be used with seam heights of 1”, 1.25” and 1.5”. Seams over the clips must first be hand seamed before attaching.
- Lightweight - only 40 lbs.
- Speed controlled drive from 1-45 ft/min
- Sensor eye for end of seam detection
- Frictionless seam guidance from ball bearing supported rollers
- Easy to adjust roller pressure