Boeckelt Heavy Duty Rack
Bockelt Tower offers a flexible storage and logistics system so you can increase productivity. From planning to production and on through installation, including stock management system, Boeckelt offers holistic storage and logistic systems tailored to your requirements.
The Boeckelt Tower Heavy Duty Rack is composed of an exceptionally sturdy, modular steel construction that is planned to fit the individual requirements of each use case and can be expanded by additional towers at any time. The hard-wearing zinc plating guarantees a long lifetime.
Utilize room heights on site with the greatest possible efficiency to maximize storage capacity. The grid spacing of the support brackets is planned to best match the application at hand and can be altered to adapt to different work areas or departments. Get succinct advantages over cantilever arm racks, long-span shelving systems and pallet racks.
The rack system is complemented by a load carrier that allows for flexible use, is made of steel or plastic depending on the requirements and is available in a variety of sizes that offer different load-bearing capacities.
- Substantially greater capacity, made possible by a loading height hat
- Direct access to all stored goods
- Control of in-house logistics processes, material flow & intralogistics
- Faster processing times and increased productivity
- Continuous material tracking with RFID technology
- Management and overview of all stock levels and positions
- Flexible interfaces with a variety of ERP systems and databases
- Extra fast retrieval from inventory for an optimized material flow
- Dynamic material management instead of fixed storage locations
- Support for multiple simultaneous access
- Sturdy and long-lasting design
- Electronics installed in an impact-proof enclosure
- Increased on-the-job safety thanks to standardized load carriers and integrated push-through guards
- Compact load carriers for safe transport and narrow routes
- Effortless expansion or conversion thanks to modular design