Schechtl MBM Power Brake
A Sheet Metal Shop for Under $40,000
The affordable Schechtl MBM lets you power up your metalfolding operation without blowing your budget. You get a surprisingly robust bender and slitter with all of these features:
- Built in crowning
- Extremely accurate bending and folding
- Easy to program CNC swivel control
- Stores up to 200 profiles
- 20 gauge capacity with 24 gauge hem
- Automatic 30″ backgauge
- Eliminates prick punching
- Single operator, saves labor
- Use as a back-up folder
If you’ve been waiting to upgrade from a hand brake to a power brake, now is the time to make your move. The Schechtl MBM Power Brake is powerful and affordable, giving you the tools you need to power up your bottom line.
Control Rebate Program
Sigmatek IPC Controls
This Rebate Applies to Sigmatek Controls no Longer Covered Under Warranty.
Part Numbers 2E-0702-4311 AND 2E-0702-4312
The rebate program will run from January 1, 2013 through July 31,2013.
1. Returned controls must have an authorization number. Please contact Metalforming for a return authorization number prior to sending in your control.
2. Properly package the control to prevent damage during shipping and label the package with the RMA number.
3. When the control is received by Metalforming a credit determination will be made based upon the condition of the control. If the control is missing the motherboard or is too severely damaged a credit may not be given.
4. A credit of $150 will be placed into your account upon acceptance of your control. To receive this credit by check please contact Metalforming Accounts Receivable Department at 770-631-0002
January 15, 2013 Posted by: Bill Wilkins