At MetalForming, Inc., we stand ready to support our customers, no matter what it takes. Our technical services staff were handpicked for their expertise and their dedication and commitment to customer satisfaction. It is what makes a machines we sell greater than the sum of its parts.
Our services include:
- Traditional onsite installation, implementation, employee training and support.
- Troubleshooting, diagnostics, preventative maintenance, training and installation services provided through Onlink™, our remote web-based audio and video conferencing service. Because our Onlink™ services connect you with us remotely, you save on travel and service costs and are guaranteed access to all of our technical experts who can see your machine and help guide you through upgrades, repairs or other production issues, keeping down time to a minimum.
- Monitoring and reporting through CIRM™ (Computer Integrated Roof Manufacturing). Partly an outgrowth of a partnership between MetalForming and the Manufacturing Research Center (MARC) at Georgia Tech, CIRM™ can create a unified communications network for any metal building or roof production operation, large or small. The CIRM™ suite includes remote web monitoring of machine events, throughput and operational performance. It also includes an API that allows for third party machine integration; optimization tools for reducing scrap costs and accelerating safe truck loading; as well as the OnLink™ communication services developed in collaboration with Microsoft and Level 3 Communications that enable MetalForming technicians toprovide real time service and parts support to customers through a web video (VOIP)interface.
- A parts inventory second to none in the industry. We maintain an inventory of more than $4 million and make it our business to get our customers the parts they need by the next day.
At MetalForming, we constantly monitor the development of new technology to help our customers stay ahead of the competition. We scour the world to find the best, most innovative, productive, highest quality and economically efficient machines. We are also dedicated to being a “total solutions” company that knows how to marry software and hardware to create the optimum mix for our customer’s needs. A growing part of our business has focused on leveraging our expertise on lean manufacturing, and the ways that metal fabrication machines and our software solutions can be networked to improve a customer’s bottom line.
Our services include:
Production optimization evaluations.
- Custom software development
- Developmental training for technical staff
- Strategic planning
- Real-time monitoring and reporting
Gathered under the heading of Computer Integrated Roof Manufacturing (CIRM ™), our professional services innovations are partly the outgrowth of a partnership between MetalForming and Manufacturing Research Center (MARC) at Georgia Tech. We can create a unified communications network for any metal building/roof production operation, large or small.
The CIRM™ suite includes remote web monitoring of machine events, throughput and operational performance. It also includes an API that allows for third party machine integration; optimization tools for reducing scrap costs and accelerating safe truck loading; order tracking and accounting; and OnLink™ communication services that enable MetalForming technicians to provide real time service and parts support to customers through a web video (VOIP) interface. The latter service alone can save customers thousands by minimizing machine down times and avoiding costly travel for service technicians.